We are grateful for those who are committed to humble service and passionate about positive youth development.
We are seeking individuals who believe in our mission and the core values of best self, balanced living, safety, inclusivity, and stewardship.
If you are ready to take the next step, please see our current openings or complete the appropriate application below. If you have questions about specific positions, your application or the interview process, please contact us.
The American Youth Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.
Full Time Positions
Miniwanca is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fill the full time position of Office Coordinator. The Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Miniwanca’s primary and seasonal offices.
Primary responsibilities of the Coordinator will be to:
- Provide ongoing administration of office systems, software, and machines.
- Support petty cash system with basic accounting work.
- Hire, train, supervise, and support seasonal office assistants.
- Support the hiring of all seasonal AYF staff for the Miniwanca site and all related hiring paperwork.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages and assist with outgoing mail.
- Manage office supply inventory to purchase and maintain adequate and needed.
- Manage contracts, Certificates of Insurance, and payments of all school clients in a timely manner.