We are grateful for those who are committed to humble service and passionate about positive youth development.
We are seeking individuals who believe in our mission and the core values of best self, balanced living, safety, inclusivity, and stewardship.
If you are ready to take the next step, please see our current openings or complete the appropriate application below. If you have questions about specific positions, your application or the interview process, please contact us.
The American Youth Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.
Full Time Positions
The American Youth Foundation – Miniwanca is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fill the full time position of Office Coordinator. The Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Miniwanca’s primary and seasonal offices through oversight of seasonal staff hiring paperwork, supervision of seasonal office staff, management of phones, mail, IT systems, and client interaction.
Primary responsibilities of the Coordinator will be to:
- Provide ongoing administration of office systems: office and computer equipment including voice mail system, incoming and outgoing mail, copy equipment, fax equipment, postage machine, etc.
- Coordinate outside vendor resources for these systems and train users on equipment and systems.
- Support the hiring of all seasonal AYF staff for the Miniwanca site and all related hiring paperwork.
- Hire, train, supervise, and support seasonal office assistants.
- Manage contracts, Certificates of Insurance, and payments of all school clients in a timely manner.
Weekend hours are required during the summer season. Candidate should be a collaborative leader with 2 – 3 years experience working in an office setting and supervising staff, flexible and innovative problem solver, possess strong written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and management of deadlines.