An American Youth Foundation Adult Retreat September 15 – 18, 2022
Aligning with the AYF’s value of continuous learning, adults 21+ are invited to participate in the First Annual 4-day Spark retreat. For those who have attended the Living the Mission or Living Your Purpose programs on site or virtually, the SPARK retreat is an expanded version of these offerings.
During our time together, we will experience scheduled sessions/workshops, personal reflection, participating in small group and community-wide experiential programs, and enough unscheduled time to fully absorb the beauty of Miniwanca. Our intention is to provide participants an experience with tangible take-aways in a safe, fun, and welcoming environment to Reflect, Connect, Relax, and Rejuvenate.
Sampling of Events:
Thursday, September 15 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Arrival at Miniwanca
- Welcome dinner
- Opening evening session
Friday and Saturday September 16-17
- Early risers activity
- Call to community, reflection, meditation
- Morning workshops
- Afternoon camp time (Low Ropes, Crafts, Growth initiatives, free time and more)
- Evening activities: happy hours, fire circles, beach reflection, dance, Share Show, tea time
Sunday, September 18
- Community closing circle
- Departure at 10:00 am
Who should enroll:
- Previous experience with AYF programs is not required. The content will be tailored for those in the adult phase of life, and all participants ages 21 and older are welcome.
- As with all AYF programs, we believe in the power and importance of the full expression of all individuals. We enthusiastically welcome people of all identities, beliefs, life experiences, and abilities, and we are committed to reducing any barriers that may prevent your full participation.
Cost: To encourage greater equity around our offerings, we are offering Sliding Scale Tuition for this Retreat.
- $150 Community Supported pricing is for those facing financial or other hardships
- $250 Standard pricing is the set cost
- $300+ Pay It Forward pricing helps cover others in your program.
- There is no application process for discounted tuition, simply choose the payment that works for you.
- Click link below to login and register for more details.
- Please visit this page if you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation to support this work.