Visiting Miniwanca or Merrowvista
Our beautiful sites are full of memories, landmarks, and the rich history of many seasons of camp. If you are in the area and wish to come to the sites, we welcome you to visit during months when we are not in session. This year, we have additional limitations in place to protect the safety of our communities during the pandemic restrictions. Here are the details:
- Miniwanca and Merrowvista sites are open for you to safely walk the trails when we are not in session.
- You are welcome to visit through June 1, 2021 and again after August 8, 2021, please schedule your visit in advance.
- To schedule a visit, please call our offices at 603-539-6607 (Merrowvista) or 231-861-2262 (Miniwanca).
- Please observe all posted signs, asking you to stay on trails and maintain social distance.
- You will not be able to enter buildings or use restrooms, as buildings are locked and water has been turned off.
- Scheduled tours will not be available this season– you will be able to walk around on your own.
- We ask that prospective families interested in camp call us to schedule a visit during the 2021-2022 school year.
- You assume all liability when on the sites, as you will see on the posted signs.