Miniwanca seasonal Coordinators are responsible, enthusiastic, and camper-focused youth development professionals from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Coordinators work to create a safe and exciting environment for campers from both Boys Camp and Girls Camp. Some positions like Activities and LIT Coordinators are specific to Boys Camp or Girls Camp, while others, such as Adventure and Waterfront Coordinators, work with both Boys Camp and Girls Camp.
Questions? Please contact the Miniwanca team at email@example.com.
What should I know before applying?
• Love working with kids and teaching skills
• Are enthusiastic about growing and inspiring campers to grow
• Have experience and passion relating to the activity area of camp they’ll be specializing in
• See themselves as positive role models for the youth of Miniwanca
• All food and housing is provided while you work at Miniwanca.
• You will receive free tuition for First Aid, CPR, and Lifeguard courses offered at Miniwanca.