- This joyful morning, our Go Getters were out in full force. Moosilaukee, Chocorua, Little Bigelow, and Tri-Pyramid met on the basketball court shooting hoops and bonding.
- Meanwhile, Wayfinder B eagerly prepared for their outing: a four-day, three-night camping trip.
- Moosilaukee led a cheerful Flag Raise.
- Wayfinder D/E took to the Waterfront for some playful time on the float and paddleboarding on Dan Hole Pond.
- Mahoosuc guided us through Community Celebration, and campers gave Shout Outs to cabinmates who went the extra mile with their cruising duties.
- This week, campers began Interest Groups. Thanks to our camp families’ careful pre-camp COVID-19 precautions, our campers tested negative for COVID-19 upon their arrival and a few days later. This meant different cabins were finally able to take on activities and play together! One Interest Group really had the camp dancing as Nina, Katherine, and Autumn from Chocorua performed karaoke outside the Eating Lodge.
See you soon,