Client Relations Manager
The Client Relations Manager is a year-round position, responsible for maintaining ideal client relations and playing a vital role in the Miniwanca Team. The greater Miniwanca Team will collectively seek an ideal experience for all clients, parents, guardians, campers and participants in AYF programs. The Client Relations Manager’s primary purpose is to manage the relationship with AYF families and clients who care for the campers and participants in our programs from inquiry through registration and attendance of these programs. .
- Responsible for client relations for Camps, Community and School Programs, NLC and Open Enrollment
- Respond to client communications.
- Provide clients with information pertaining to programs, dates, prices, etc. as
- Manage financial aid process. Work with Directors to allocate funds from scholarship and Financial Aid and distribute Financial Aid letters to families/clients.
- Work with prospective and active school clients to process all contract, financial, insurance, and health related paperwork for CSP
- Manage prior-to-arrival deposit and billing work with CSP client to ensure all programs are paid in full.
- Maintain connection with scholarship clients and families, and other families in need of additional support through camper participation in
- Manage all aspects of the registration process and the registration database (CampBrain)
- Maintain efficient digital filing system (CampBrain) that allows easy access to information: Registration, health, and travel
- Responsibility for the financial aspects of participant registration, including but not limited to:
- Revenue: reconciliation of revenue to Campbrain, the enrollment reports and to the accounting software Financial
- Scholarships/Financial Aid/Discounts/Sponsored Revenue: enter all information related to Scholarships/Financial Aid/Discounts/Sponsored Revenue- responsible for reconciling to Campbrain, the enrollment reports and to the accounting software Financial
- Payments: enter and process payments in Campbrain, reconcile credit cards, e-checks, ach transfer, wire transfers, remote deposits. Payments are to be reconciled to the bank accounts, third party processors (Bambora/Forte) and
- Accounts Receivable: Reconcile Outstanding receivables to Campbrain and Financial
- Fees: Enter fees associated with the echeck feature into
- Imports: After reconciliations are completed this position will import the information into the accounting software, Financial Edge. After the import this position will verify that all information was imported
- Work with Program Directors to manage and support Opening Day Registration
- Maintain weekly enrollment reports for camps & NLC: Reports tracking weekly activity, end-of- year summary enrollment report, roster of all participants and staff members at end of each program.
- Manage distribution of medical review paperwork to necessary participants in time for said participants to go through the medical review process. Manage the return of medical review paperwork.
- Collaborate with broader program team to schedule, plan, and communicate travel logistics for participants arriving to and departing from
- Provide camps teams with appropriate
- Assist in Reception Desk
- Prior to the start of any program, collect delinquent accounts for unpaid tuition/travel/shipping.
Reasonable accommodations may be made in order to enable a range of abilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong commitment to serving
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills: active
- Strong written and communication
- Effective organizational skills, attention to detail and management of
- Takes initiative on assigned
- Self-motivated, energetic, service-oriented team player.
- Willing to expand knowledge and responsibilities.
Vision for all AYF Employees
- Show commitment to the AYF Core Values of investing in youth, stewarding the environment, enkindling inner sparks, belonging in community, and growing together.
- Support the organization’s mission, vision, and ethics by displaying the following behaviors:
- Integrity, openness and honesty, listening and understanding, giving and receiving constructive feedback, seeking a balance between personal and professional lives, dependability, and accountability.
- Follow guidelines as described in the AYF employee handbook.
Preferred Minimum Education, Experience and / or Certification
- High school diploma required
- Some college preferred
- Able to lift and / or move up to 25 pounds.
- Walk significant distances.
- Primarily indoor and seasonal outdoor environments.
- Weekend work required seasonally.
- Travel as needed for meetings and site visits.
- Business casual, appropriate attire for setting.
- Hours as required to meet job demands, generally Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm outside of peak program season.
Competitive salary and benefits package are available, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement package
- Tuition discounts for dependents
To apply, please email your resume to Director of Miniwanca Griffin Vogler at email@example.com.
Commitment to Equity and Inclusion
The American Youth Foundation enthusiastically welcomes staff and participants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and identities. AYF seeks to continually assess our practices through a broad lens of cultural competency and is committed to taking action and changing for the better of all. We are firmly committed to maintaining a work atmosphere in which people of diverse backgrounds and lifestyles may grown personally and professionally, and all are highly encouraged to apply.
Recognizing the full value of all, the American Youth Foundation affords equal opportunity for employment and program participation to all individuals on the basis of merit and/or eligibility without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, familiar status, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.