Living Your Purpose Retreat
Living Your Purpose is the latest edition of the Living the Mission series of AYF adult programs. We hope that you will join us for a weekend of self-exploration and community. In a few short sessions, you’ll have the chance to reconnect with your own best self and take a look at how you are adventuring into your world. After identifying your strengths, we’ll look at the ways your community helps you to grow. And then we’ll explore how you put your best self into action, living your purpose as you serve humbly.
Schedule of Events:
- Friday, October 9, 2020 8:00 EST Opening Circle: Where We Begin
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 at 11:00 EST join us for AYF’s Original Dare with Matt Loper
- Saturday or Sunday: Self-guided session on Exploring Your Purpose
- Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 8:00 EST, Closing Circle: Sharing our discoveries and Inspiring Next Steps
Who should enroll:
- Previous experience with AYF programs is not required, and although the content will be tailored for folks in the adult phase of life, any age, 18 and up, is welcome.
- Feel free to invite your friends to participate with you as well. This may be a great opportunity to share the work of the AYF with someone in your life who doesn’t know much about us.
- As with all AYF programs, we believe in the power and importance of the full expression of all individuals. We enthusiastically welcome people of all identities, beliefs, life experiences, and abilities, and we are committed to reducing any barriers that may prevent your full participation.
Cost and Requirements:
- This program is free of charge.
- Please visit this page if you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation.
- We recommend having a steady internet connection and a device with a good camera and microphone as well as a setting with minimal interruptions.